5 Reasons for Business People to use the Plaza Express
Category: Limerick Dublin Bus Service
With increasing difficulties at every turn, every business person needs to make sure they are making the best decisions possible in every aspect of their business. Here are 5 reasons why the Plaza Express bus service is the right option for transferring staff between Limerick and Dublin:
- Time – There is no truer adage than “Time is Money” – every minute lost commuting costs your business money. The Plaza Express is the only NON STOP bus service between Limerick and Dublin. Commuting time is just 2 hours – A saving of up to 45% versus alternatives.
- Productivity – Thanks to modern cloud computing and the duel WiFi connections, tables and powerpoints on board the Plaza Express, you can be answering emails, preparing a presentation for the upcoming client meeting, reviewing sales figures or planning for the week ahead during time normally spent gazing out the window.
- Cost – The Plaza Express is just €10 each way with 5 seats every day available from Limerick to Dublin for just €1.00 – a saving of up to 95%
- Ease of Access – With FREE car parking in Limerick, convenient city centre collection points and access to the LUAS Red Line – The Plaza Express is the easiest way for you to get to your appointment on time!
- Extras - Free newspapers on board plus coffee for just €1.00 at the Coffee Dock at City East Plaza Limerick – what more could you ask for?
So what are you waiting for – call us today on 061 384422 to book your seat.